World of Warcraft Paladins, like Druids and Shaman… is a hybrid class. They can do multiple things depending on the Paladin Build you choose and the gear you’re able to acquire. By making a paladin, you essentially make a little bit of everything in the game. Here are some of the best perks you can get from the paladin in World of Warcraft.
- Paladin’s wear plate and heal. They’re the single class in World of Warcraft at this time that can both wear Plate and heal. This means not only are they hard to kill because they have great defense and armor rating, but the damage you DO hit them with…they can just heal up. They’re extemely hard to kill.
- Paladins Tank better against Multiple mobs than Warriors, and are about even with Druids. This means that by having a Paladin tank, your Tank can heal and take on more mobs efficiently than a Warrior in World of Warcraft. Think about it. Yes, there are some situations where you’re absolutely going to need a Warrior Tank in World of warcraft. That’s true…but most tanking situations are tailor made to be able to be done with whatever class is available. If there are mutliple mobs during some of the pulls…the equally geared paladin is going to come out the better tank in World of Warcraft.
- Paladins can become invincible. It’s true. Though they might not be at their peak of damage dealing and offensiveness while in this state, they still have the power to become invulnerable for a short period of time. As long as the Paladin has the mana, they can heal up during this time, giving them essentially….two lives.
- Paladin buffs are among the most requested in the game. Paladins have a buff for everything. Strength, Stamina, Intellect, Attack Power, Damge Sheilds, yada yada yada. They’re great buffers.
- Paladins can do ANYTHING in a raid. You’ll be able to find groups so fast you’ll get sick of being invited to them. You can DPS, Tank, Heal, Off-Tank, Spot Heal, etc. On top of that, even if you’re DPSing, you can still heal somebody and save them from the virge of death. Rogues, Mages, Warlocks, Death Knights, Hunters and Warriors can’t do that while they’re DPSing! Eveybody needs what you can do….and that my friends, is called having it made in the shade =)
Who says the good guys finish last? They lied!